Enfusion is a leading provider of cloud-based portfolio management and risk systems. Our clients across the globe rely on our innovative real-time performance, risk calculations and accounting for some of the most sophisticated financial products. Enfusion is undergoing exceptional growth and currently serves some of the world's largest and respected hedge funds with over 100 Billion Dollars of assets under management.
Our employees play a crucial role in our future. At Enfusion, your opinion matters and your input is what propels us forward. We offer a competitive compensation package which includes a performance bonus, company-paid medical and dental coverage along with paid time off. We work in an extremely casual environment with a focus on information sharing and skill building. Our five offices are located in Chicago, Dublin, Hong Kong, London and New York.
With a strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both domestic and international markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, and build lasting relationships.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.
As a Product Analyst you will learn:
· Problem Solving- assist our diverse, global hedge fund client base with P&L, Trade, Accounting and Risk issues
· Project Management- manage multiple projects simultaneously and develop custom solutions
· Communication Skills and Client Service- build strong relationships and become a trusted contact for our hedge fund clients
The ideal candidate will have the following requirements:
· 0-2 (No more please) years of internship or full-time experience in the financial services industry
· Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related fields
· A good understanding of a variety of financial products and derivatives
· Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills