| United States - New York |
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? This role is based in New York City, NY working within UBS O'Connor (Asset Management). This person is responsible for business administration and will oversee day-to-day operations for the NY UBS O'C team.
– Work closely with the CIO of O'Connor and multiple Managing Directors; functions include but not limited to: booking travel, managing daily calendars, coordinating with other areas of the bank regarding events/summits/functions, obtaining relevant travel documents (visas, compliance approval, etc.), booking meeting rooms, expenses, catering
– Ad hoc tasks for the business development/IR team, including but not limited to editing monthly investor letters, PowerPoints, reports
– Coordinating interviews—working closely with other divisions of Asset Management; onboard new O'Connor employees, train on new systems
– Liaise with the Chief of Staff on projects, events, and management
– Identify ways to improve workplace efficiency (cost saving implementations, new ways to manage schedules, increase productivity)
You'll be working within the O'Connor team in New York City.
Your experience and skills
– A few years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– Ability to multi-task, problem solve, exercise confidentiality, communicate effectively, acute attention to detail
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– fluent in English
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.