Founded in 1991, Arnerich Massena is a West Coast-based investment advisory firm that provides discretionary and consulting services for institutional and private investors. The firm works with private families, family foundations, family offices, corporations, institutions, state and local governments, charitable organizations, trusts and estates, corporate pension and profit sharing plans. Arnerich Massena is distinguished by a focus on exceptional client service, unbiased research, and a long history of building creative, high-quality investment programs. For more information, please visit our website at www.arnerichmassena.com.
At Arnerich Massena, we believe that our people are our greatest asset. With this in mind, we offer a unique corporate culture and competitive benefits package. The firm is 100% employee-owned. Our benefits package includes comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) retirement plan with matching; and a generous sabbatical program.
- Discretionary Portfolios: Direct responsibility for developing investment advisor relationships with current and prospective discretionary clients. Responsible for set-up of new discretionary client portfolios, servicing discretionary clients by handling daily client needs and requests, following-up on quarterly meetings to maintain relationships, and developing new opportunities through networking.
- Demonstrated history of developing and closing new client relationships resulting in significant revenue.
- Quarterly Client Meetings: Analyze and review quarterly investment performance reports and present information to clients. Generate follow-up correspondence.
- Wealth Management: Maintain Wealth Management records and manage the collection of information.
- Attend Investment Committee, Product Committee and Portfolio Committee meetings, staying up-to-date on the best of Arnerich Massena's manager research and portfolio construction philosophy. Attend periodic investment manager presentations.
- Implement the firm's investment philosphy and tactical positioning as determined by the Investment Committee and the CIO. Build portflios from approved manager lists.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a four-year college degree.
- MBA, CFP, CPWA, AWMA highly desirable.
- 5+ years of proven business development, relationship management with affluent and high net worth clients across a broad array of wealth management products and services including experience with alternative investments.
- In depth knowledge of hedge fund, private equity and private real estate.
- Series 65 license is required.
- Must be willing to travel. Work hours are long and rewards are potentially high. Must be willing to work standard office hours when not traveling, as well as after hours and on weekends as necessary.
- Candidate must have the ability to interact effectively with senior management and various department members within the organization.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Experience with eMoney financial planning and RedBlack rebalancing software is preferred
Arnerich Massena is seeking candidates who demonstrate a strong work ethic and the ability to be self-motivated. Candidates must be highly client service-oriented. This position requires both the ability to work effectively as part of a team and the ability to work independently. We are seeking candidates who can thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment. Applicants must have U.S. work authorization.
Arnerich Massena is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and strives to provide equal opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation including gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran's status, marital status, domestic partner status, or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal nondiscrimination laws.
How to apply:
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements via mail, fax, or email to Alicia Johnston (see contact information below). We will review all submissions and contact only those candidates who meet the above requirements.
Human Resources Manager
Arnerich Massena, Inc.
2045 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Portland, OR 97212