1. Master's Degree or higher. Science, Engineering, Law, Accounting, or Economics degrees, or degrees in related fields preferred. Overseas work or study experience is highly preferred.
2. Excellent oral and written English skills required. Proficiency in other languages preferred as well.
3. Minimum two years of experience in institutional sales and operations. Applicant must have a strong understanding of overseas financial institutions (such as FoHF, private banks, asset management companies, family offices, trusts, endowments, pension plans, credit unions, and sovereign wealth funds).
4. Applicant must possess strong personal character. He or she needs to be quick-minded and able to react to rapidly changing market conditions. Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Must be flexible and adapt to needs of international business, including frequent overseas business trips, etc.
6. QFII & RQFII experience is an advantage.
1. Applicant will be responsible for building successful and lasting relationships and generating sales opportunities with overseas financial institutions, including: (a) establishing sales channels with overseas financial institutions; and (b) identifying, soliciting, and liaising with qualified institutional clients.
2. Provide clients with information about policies and regulations, macro-economy, industrial sectors, companies, and market researches as well as investment advice and program designs relevant to overseas financial institutions.
3. Organize marketing activities for institutional clients, including investment forums, company research, etc.
4. Coordinate and participate in the company's overseas road shows as well as other marketing activities.
5. Promote the company's research results, products, and services to institutional clients.
6. Location: New Jersey and/or Shenzhen.