| WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT |
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
This role exists within the IT Finance team within Financial Planning & Analysis. The candidate for the Financial Analyst role will support anywhere from 10-20 Project Managers within Information Technology. This individual will be responsible for various deliverables including annual budget planning, monthly project reforecast, periodic budget reports for senior management, biweekly updates to Project Managers on their projects' budget and actual spend, and ad hoc requests for reporting.
- Track budget and actual spend for multiple IT projects, and identify variances
- Maintain project's budget, forecast, and purchases in Innotas, Workday, and Excel
- Assist Accounts Payable and Procurement with resolution of Time Capture, Contract and Purchasing issues
- Prepare various ad hoc analysis and reporting efforts for IT Managers and CIO
- Track hardware and software maintenance expiration
- Ability to identify and suggest business process improvement opportunities
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 1 - 3 years of business experience
- Exceptional attention to detail with budget figures and reports
- Strong communication skills - outgoing and assertive
- Takes Initiative and works well independently, but also having good judgement when to seek input first
- Able to multi-task and work under aggressive deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills required and knowledge of Workday and accounting would be beneficial
- High level of comfort working within software tools and within large sets of financial data
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .