- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or in a closely related field, and two (2) years of professional full-time experience. Relevant experience is:
-Investment-related duties reflecting a fundamental knowledge of the financial markets and an understanding of the economic forces that impact the financial markets, or analysis of financial or economic data.
- Commercial real estate investing (investment acquisitions or asset management) or commercial mortgage lending, specifically involving the financing, investing in, leasing of, or asset management of large commercial real estate assets (generally properties worth $10 million or more);
Specifically excluded are activities applicable to small commercial properties (e.g., 2- to 4-family homes), the sale or brokerage of single-family homes, or experience marketing or selling financial service products to individuals, as performed by financial advisors and stockbrokers.
- A Master's Degree in Business Administration concentrating in Finance or a closely related concentration substitutes for two (2) years of work experience.
- An advanced degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economics, statistics, computer science or related field of study.
- Chartered Financial Analyst designation.
- Experience managing public equity portfolios directly or directly assisting the lead portfolio manager.
- Familiarity with portfolio management concepts such as risk management, portfolio construction and performance attribution.
- Experience with portfolio management tools e.g. Factset, Barra, Bloomberg.
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team orientation.
- High degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Willingness to pursue the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Charter.
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service.