Our client a leading Global Systematic Hedge Fund with $10+Bln AUM is currently looking to hire talented and dynamic Quantitative Portfolio Managers to join their growing and expanding high profile international teams, roles based in anywhere in America.
The role will involve direct involvement and implementation of Mid to High frequency systematic market neutral strategies and trading capital on behalf of the fund.
We would like to talk with candidates who have successful quantitative strategies for a variety of asset classes specifically Equities, Cash Equities, Futures, FX, Commodities and related derivatives in the Market place.
This is a chance to join one of the world's top hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performance and award structures globally, to include strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team based culture.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a Portfolio Manager/ Trader for an established market maker, volatility arb team, or similar operation
- MS / PhD in science, math, engineering, statistics or similar.
- Excellent investment track record with proven ability to work in a team-oriented investment process.
- Expertise in alpha research, portfolio construction, optimization, risk management, trade execution and Portfolio Management.
- Deep microstructure knowledge of at least one asset class (Equity Indices, FX, Fixed Income, or Commodities) along with desire and ability to rapidly learn them all
- Some programming skills (e.g. Python, C++, Java) and ability to navigate Linux servers
- Recent track record, generating >$10m P&L with a Sharpe of 2 +
To discuss these unique opportunities further and to obtain a full job specification, please contact our retained executive search consultants.
Excellent FInancial Package, SIgn on Bonus, Guarantees, Strong Base Salary and Excellent Payouts %%
"You're the specialist in your sector, Were the specialist in recruitment"