By joining Eaton Vance, you'll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Responsible for analyzing and evaluating the credit worthiness of high yield bond issuers and making timely investment recommendations.
- Conduct high yield research on companies within 2-3 industry sectors (not defined) focusing on financial metrics, debt structure, covenants, and overall creditworthiness.
- Actively make buy and sell recommendations.
- Develop and maintain a dialog with company managements and develop unique sources of information to help analyze companies followed.
- Develop reverse inquiry ideas including structuring deal terms and covenants.
- Increased responsibility based on merit and investment performance.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant investment experience with preference to significant experience in the high yield market.
- Ability to timely and independently identify and develop investment opportunities
- Long tenure following at least one industry.
- Superior investment performance and strong decision making skills.
- Experience and ability to navigate distressed debt situations.
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team, which includes the ability to be flexible and adaptable.
Eaton Vance is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Eaton Vance, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Eaton Vance, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110