Private Equity Investment Fintech Jobs – Multiple Key Positions
CEPRES is a fast growing Fintech investment company for institutional investors (LPs) and fund managers (GPs) in private capital markets (Private Equity/ Infrastructure/ Private Debt/ Real Estate). CEPRES uniquely offers a true investment platform that brings traditional investment processes into an online environment.
Following significant growth across all regions and segments, we are seeking talented people to join our collegiate global team in multiple key positions in New York, London and Munich. Many of these roles are client facing and require persons with a good understanding of private equity & financial markets, good communication skills and a drive to succeed. As a rapidly growing business, all these positions have unlimited growth potential – we are seeking people who can do the job themselves and then quickly grow an effective team under them.
You must be smart, hardworking and deliverable focused – the job potential is outstanding for the right people.
Business Development Positions:
The following positions must have proven investment/ front office experience in private capital markets with a network of institutional investors (LPs) and fund managers (GPs). The ideal people will also have an investment management or fundraising background and be competent to lead in-depth conversations with clients about their investment and capital goals.
- Institutional Sales US (New York) – Generate and convert leads for Fintech platform sales
- Institutional Sales Europe (London/Munich) – Generate and convert leads for Fintech platform sales
- Capital Markets Product Sales US (New York) – Generate pipeline of institutional investment products for private investment network (broker/dealer license for private placements required)
- Capital Markets Researcher (Munich) – Research and support for global Capital Markets team (working experience for a Private Equity Placement Agent or IR Role required)
- Portfolio Solutions (Munich) – Manage client portfolio optimization projects and generate thought-leadership for products and marketing (deeply quantitative analysis and investment skills required)
Business Support Positions:
The following positions must have proven experience in financial markets as well as their specialist discipline and demonstrate their immediate value-add to a fast-paced company with growing client demands.
- Marketing (New York) – Generate and execute marketing campaigns across all channels and with particular emphasis on digital acquisition and conversion
- Client Support US (New York) – Provide pre-sales support, assist with client onboarding and handle ongoing client support
- Client Support Europe (London/Munich) – Provide pre-sales support, assist with client onboarding and handle ongoing client support
- Software Product Development Manager (Munich) – Manage product development life-cycle from business requirements through development, quality assurance and delivery (must have CMMI or equivalent expertise)
- Proven industry experience in client facing roles
- Must have financial industry experience and ideally private capital for institutional investment markets
- Self-starter - success driven and hard working to make things happen
- Preferred knowledge of private equity, private debt, private infrastructure and private real estate
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA, CAIA or CFA preferred)
Salary + excellent performance related compensation
Apply to email@example.com including a brief cover letter specifying which job you are applying to, the value you will bring and target compensation.