Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Miami-based wealth management firm looking to expand its Latin America desk.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for expanding the firm's reach in the Latin American markets by developing a strong private client portfolio of UHNW and HNW clients (specifically in Mexico and/or Brazil)
- Travel as necessary to meet clients and prospect new business
- Develop and provide investment strategies to clients in order to assist them in reaching their financial goals
- Reach personal targets - Net New Money (NNM) and ROA
- Role reports to Head of Wealth Management
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 10+ years' experience working as a private banker concentrating on the Latin American market
- Fluency in Portuguese and Spanish
- Experience working with HNWI/UHNWI in Latin American region, particularly Mexico and Brazil
- Preferably US citizenship or valid work visa
- Located in Miami
Keywords: Redstone Private Banking Search, Miami, Florida, USA, North America, Latin America, LatAm, South America, Central America, Mexico, Brazil, Spanish, Portuguese, wealth manager, wealth management, private banking, private banker, client advisor, financial advisor, investment consultant, portfolio advisor, portfolio consultant, UHNWI, HNWI, High Net Worth, Ultra High Net Worth, portfolio manager, portfolio management, relationship manager, relationship management, United States, US, RB0188A
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.