Macquarie Securities Group is a global institutional securities house with strong Asia-Pacific foundations covering sales, research, ECM, execution and derivatives activities. It is a full-service institutional cash equities broker in Australia, Asia, South Africa and Canada with offerings in the US and Europe, and retail derivatives in key locations globally
Macquarie's Portfolio Solutions group provides transition management and related portfolio services to institutional clients. The Portfolio Solutions Group is part of Macquarie Securities Group, a global institutional securities house.
Due to growth, there is now the unique opportunity for someone with a sales or marketing background within financial services to move into a revenue generating sales role on our state of the art, globally integrated equities platform.
- Introduce/prospect, develop and maintain client relationships by understanding their specific needs and selling Macquarie's Portfolio Solutions services.
- Collaborate with clients, product teams and other distribution teams to cross-sell and deliver solutions.
- Demonstrate expertise in Macquarie products, risk management and transition management.
- Provide account management maintenance and support for each client.
- Domestic travel will be required.
To be successful, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years sales and/or relationship management experience.
- Experience in financial services, ideally in transition management, asset management pr other institutional asset owner services.
- A personal drive and commercial acumen, coupled with a willingness to make quick decisions and take responsibility.
- Strong university qualifications, ideally in a finance or quantitative discipline.
- Series 7 & 63 licenses required (or be willing to obtain these).
This position represents an exceptional opportunity to join a highly successful team. Some financial experience is required but what is most important is a passion for the markets, the ability to sell and a desire to succeed. If you are interested in creating your future with Macquarie, then we would like to hear from you.
Macquarie Securities Group has three main business lines: Cash, Derivatives and Trading.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Macquarie takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.