| WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT |
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
The Compliance Officer's responsibilities will include the following:
- Advise on process design across the Compliance Group in support of the Compliance program
- Develop requirements for databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Support the global CCOs in providing visibility into the overall health and efficacy of the compliance program through the establishment of key performance indicators and metrics
- Provide advice and support to the Compliance and Forensic Testing teams on testing strategy and approach especially as it relates to complex data, trends and patterns.
- Work with the CCO to prioritize compliance information needs
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Seven or more years of compliance (or relevant) experience, with a strong preference for experience working at an institutional investment manager
- Experience in interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical experience regarding data models, database design, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Experience working with reporting packages (Tableau etc), databases (Oracle etc)
- Strong working knowledge and interest in financial markets
- Good business judgment
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and ability to work under pressure
- Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience with governance, risk and compliance systems preferred
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .