| WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT |
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Description The Compliance Analyst will support the program relating to the firm's regulatory filings, including, but not limited to, Form PF, AIFMD, Form CPO-PQR, Form PR, and Shareholder Reporting (i.e. US 13G, US TIC, foreign long, foreign short, foreign takeover, etc.). The Compliance Analyst will be a member of the Legal and Compliance Group working under the direction of the Compliance Manager.
Responsibilities The Compliance Analyst's responsibilities will include the following:
- Understanding/documenting regulatory guidelines and assumptions related to various filings
- Assisting business teams with data questions arising during filing period
- Populating, verifying and filing the firm's regulatory filings
- Working with Legal and Compliance colleagues, business teams and Information Technology to identify, resolve, understand and document potential data gaps
- Proposing enhancements in data quality and processes in response to regulatory, data schema and other changes
- Knowledge of private fund structures and hedge fund accounting data
- Knowledge of Form PF, AIFMD, Form CPO-PQR and Form PR
- Knowledge/familiarity with technologies related to regulatory filings
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
- Comfortable with data analysis
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong academic credentials
- Self-starter and strategic thinker
- Ability to work independently and as team member
- Attention to detail
- Minimum of 4-6 years of relevant work experience
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .