Our client a leading Global Systematic Hedge Fund with $18Bln AUM is now hiring dynamic Quantitative Portfolio Managers,Traders ,Sub PM's, Researchers and Tech Analysts to join their growing and expanding high profile international teams, roles based in London, New York City, Hong Kong, Singapore and Paris,
The role will involve developing and deploying medium frequency systematic market neutral strategies and managing capital on behalf of the fund.
We would like to talk with candidates who have successful quantitative strategies for a variety of asset classes including ,Currency, Equities, Fixed income, Statistical Arbitrage, High Frequency Trading, Long Short Equities, Futures and related derivatives in the Global Market place,
This is a chance to join one of world's top hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performance and award structures globally, to include strong sign on and guaranted bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collabarative team based culture.
- Min 3-10 years of relevant Hedge Fund industry experience. Experience in Intraday/ high frequency tradining and long short equities expertise. Ideally gained from working for a leading Systematic Hedge Fund or Global Quantitative Alternative Asset Manager as a PM, Sub PM or Researcher.
- MS / PhD in science, math, engineering, statistics or similar.
- Excellent investment track record with proven ability to work in a team-oriented investment process.
- Expertise in alpha research, portfolio construction, optimization, risk management, trade execution and Portfolio Management.
- Ability to deploy and manage a strategy from inception.
- Recent track record, generating >$10m P&L with a Sharpe of 1.5 +
To discuss these unique and exciting opportunities further and to obtain a full job specification, please contact our retained executive search consultants.
Colin Mc Ghee or Des Hartigan
"You're the specialist in your sector, Were the specialist in recruitment"