My client is a market leader in their respective field of investments. They boast some of the highest Private Equity returns in the New England market.
Reporting directly into the Vice President - Private Equity Fund Controller, the sucessfull canididate will be primarily responsible for ensuring the books and records of certain private equity funds are prepared correctly on a quarterly basis in the general ledger and ensuring that strong controls are maintained through quality, well documented account reconciliations.
You will be assigned certain funds and liaise with the senior members of the business groups that support the funds as well as with tax, treasury, the consolidations team and external auditors.
You will actively participate in month/quarter/annual accounting close, such as preparing journal entries including foreign currency translation/revaluations, account reconciliation, financial statements, rebilling, and variance analysis for the various managed entities.
You will focus on the fund investments to pay capital calls, distribute cash to partners and pay for various expenses.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone coming straight out of Public Accounting for the first time or alternatively, someone who is already in an alternative investment space elsewhere.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
In return for a competitive benefits package, you will possess the following:
- Bachelors degree (essential)
- CPA or alternatively, Private Equity accounting experience (essential)
- Big 4 public accounting experience (highly desirable)
- Private Equity Fund Accounting experience (ideal but not necessary if you are coming from Big 4)
- 2 - 5 years of accounting experience
- $ 70,000 to $ 75,000 base salary
- $ 14,000 bonus (dependent up on performance)
- Generous 401K match (5%+)
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Profit sharing
- Gym reimbursement
- Study support scheme
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual salary review