| WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT |
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Company Tracing our roots to 1928, Wellington Management is one of the world's largest independent investment management firms. With US$998 billion in assets under management as of 30 September 2016, we serve as a trusted adviser to institutional clients and mutual fund sponsors in over 50 countries. Our innovative investment solutions are built on the strength of proprietary, independent research and span nearly all segments of the global capital markets, including equity, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternative strategies. As a private partnership whose sole business is investment management, our long-term views and interests are aligned with those of our clients. We are committed to attracting a talented and diverse workforce, and to fostering an open, collaborative culture of inclusivity because we believe multiple perspectives lead to more informed investment and business decisions. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome people with diverse life experiences, fresh ideas, and specialized subject-matter expertise. RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking to hire a Fixed Income Portfolio Analyst. This position will be based in Boston, and will work with the Global Bond Team in providing support for their portfolio management activities. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Interacting closely with Portfolio Managers and Traders to ensure timely and accurate execution of investment strategies across client portfolios;
- Rebalancing portfolios in response to investment strategies, cash flows, benchmark changes, market price movements and changes in client guidelines;
- Monitoring positions and verifying that transactions are consistent with client guidelines;
- Interacting with many areas of the firm to improve processes and minimize operational risks;
- Monitoring performance, risk exposures and key market sensitivities of positions in portfolios.
The successful candidate is likely to:
- Have a minimum of 2-5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of, and interest in, fixed income investing;
- Have strong analytical skills, a quantitative orientation, and be detail oriented;
- Be able to work well under pressure and prioritize tasks;
- Have strong interpersonal skills, in order to interact effectively with investment and other business professionals around the firm;
- Be able to think creatively and initiate projects that lead to improved implementation of strategies and trades.
Fixed Income Portfolio Analyst
Investment Management (IM)
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .