Our client a leading and award winning Global Hedge Fund with $16Bln AUM and international offices is currently looking to hire a talented Senior Macro Portfolio Managers to join their high profile and growing investment team. Roles in both the US, London and Hong Kong.
- Develop a well-defined trading plan which addresses trading style, markets traded, risk management and required resources, keeping within self-defined trading style.
-Execute plan within the context of the firm's risk management framework.
-Maintain open communication with senior management, risk management and fellow portfolio managers
We would like to talk with candidates who have successful Global Macro Expertise and strategies should be directional or relative value in any of the liquid macro asset classes.
This is a chance to join one of the world's top hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performance and award structures globally, including strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team based culture.
- Min 3-10 years of relevant Macro Expertise. Ideally gained from working for a leading Hedge Fund or Global Asset Manager or Proprietary Trading Firm as a PM, Sub PM or Trader.
- MS / PhD in science, math, engineering, statistics or similar.
- Proven 3 years track record ability to work in a team-oriented investment process. P& L should exceed 12% with single digit volatility with minimum $10-$15 million in absolute dollar terms.
- Expertise in alpha research, portfolio construction, optimization, risk management, trade execution and Portfolio Management.
- Ability to deploy and manage a strategy from inception.
To discuss these unique opportunities further and to obtain a full job specification, please contact our retained executive search consultants.
Colin Mc Ghee or Tomas O'Cuinneagain
"You're the specialist in your sector, Were the specialists in recruitment"