| Firm Overview |
Cambridge Associates is a leading global investment firm. We work with non-profit institutions, pension plans, and private clients to build investment portfolios that help them meet their philanthropic goals, pensioners' obligations, or personal endeavors. Our goal is to meet clients wherever they are in the investment process. We offer a variety of services to complement those needs, from acting as an outsourced investment office to providing access to our world-class digital research platform. Committed to independence since our founding more than 40 years ago, we are motivated only by what is best for our clients.
Our clients trust the experience, leadership, and integrity of our investment professionals. We have a global team of outstanding investment advisors and an extensive research platform to support them. With more than 1,200 employees in nine locations around the globe, we are constantly looking to discover new ideas for our clients' portfolios. This extensive network helps us to identify and access the best global investment opportunities all over the world.
This role will provide organizational and administrative support to Capital Markets Research and Manager Research. Work with Capital Markets Research includes providing direct support to the head and working with the entire team in a variety of ways, including calendar and workflow management, project coordination and tracking, travel planning, document preparation, and clerical functions. Work with Manager Research includes providing administrative support to the investment directors and broad project/administrative work across Global Investment Research
- Provide administrative support which includes, but is not limited to:
- Organize and manage daily activities for the director of Capital Markets Research, other senior Capital Markets team members and Manager Research investment directors
- Arrange internal and external meetings
- Schedule conference rooms and arrange meetings and other events
- Prepare timesheets, expense reports, and Amex statements
- Make travel arrangements, create detailed itineraries, and prepare appropriate prep materials
- Type, revise, edit, and proofread various documents
- Perform related clerical tasks such as photocopying, scanning, printing, file maintenance, and scheduling conference rooms
- Coordinate projects including:
- Meeting Replays: Track internal firm meetings, access replay information, and load the information into an internal system; monitor project inbox for inquiries and respond appropriately
- Team Meetings (operational): Schedule meetings and coordinate preparation and delivery of materials
- Intranet: Work closely with team leadership to maintain, update, and improve the team's internal intranet information
- Assist in preparing various types of presentations and materials, including creating PowerPoint slides with an eye for crisp and clean presentation. Ensure final product maintains the firm's standards for formatting
- Work as part of the overall Global Investment Research team to ensure that research processes and initiatives are fully supported; provide backup coverage as needed, including data entry into proprietary systems
- Work as part of the Research Operations team to ensure that Research processes and initiatives are fully supported
- Assist with special projects and assume certain responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (any major), with a record of achievement
- Two or more years of administrative/operations coordination experience
- Keen attention to detail: excellent writing and proofreading abilities are mandatory, with an emphasis on accuracy, spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Strong listening and communication skills suited for a broad range of audiences and individuals
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to quickly build and sustain positive relationships
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines, while delivering high-quality outcomes
- Ability to tolerate ambiguity and work effectively through it
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise judgment, and make decisions to promote smooth workflow, which requires strong overall knowledge of department operations
- We are looking for someone who has strong initiative, is eager to learn, and is able to work independently while being a team player; candidates must be flexible in assuming new responsibilities as they arise
- Intermediate level Adobe Acrobat, MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel is required, and advanced knowledge of Word and PowerPoint preferred.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship or restriction
All applications must include a cover letter for consideration.