Green Courte Partners, LLC is a high energy, fast-paced private equity real estate investment firm focused on building industry-leading companies within niche real estate sectors. The firm's current strategies include building fully-integrated companies investing in parking assets (through the firm's sector-leading near-airport parking platform, The Parking Spot) and active adult/independent living senior housing assets. Green Courte monetized its land-lease community strategy in early 2015 and anticipates re-entering the sector in early 2017. The firm combines focused investment strategies with a disciplined approach to transaction execution, operations and asset management. Green Courte's goal is to invest in high-quality assets that will generate attractive risk-adjusted returns over a long-term holding period.
To execute its strategy, Green Courte has assembled an experienced team of professionals who demonstrate entrepreneurial focus and deep backgrounds in real estate investment structuring, financing, operating and asset management. Green Courte believes its success depends not only on the economic results of its investments, but also on the dynamic, supportive culture it creates for its team members and the reputation it builds by setting the highest standard for open communication, ethical behavior, and strong commitment to its investment partners and others within the real estate community.
For additional information, please visit www.GreenCourtePartners.com.
The Fund Analyst will provide critical analytical support to Green Courte's Capital Markets team. Key responsibilities for this highly visible and impactful position include:
- Working closely with the firm's Capital Markets, Asset Management and Accounting teams, develop and maintain the primary analytical models for the quarterly and year-end fair value analysis of Green Courte's real estate portfolio
- Conceive, build and maintain dynamic models to monitor and provide insight on asset-, sector- and fund-level performance and returns
- Develop financial models to evaluate major sector-level exit strategies, including portfolio sales and initial public offerings
- Perform analysis to inform fund-level cash flow decisions including refinancings, dispositions, capital calls and distributions
- Participate in various forms of investor reporting and correspondence
- Work closely with third-party appraisers and auditors in conjunction with fair value process
Experience and Qualifications:
- BS in real estate, finance or accounting required
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a financial or data analyst for a real estate investment firm, investment bank, or other similar professional exposure
- Expert Excel skills and experience using data aggregation and reporting software that run in conjunction with Excel
- Strong experience in financial modeling and valuation
- Exceptional analytical skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and distill insightful conclusions from large volumes of data
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented and ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and become part of a team of industry leaders. We are proud of our company culture and work hard to build a strong connection among our team members. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits plan including:
- Base salary, performance bonus, annual performance increase and equity participation opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision, life, STD and LTD insurance
- Weekly breakfasts, monthly "lunch and learn" events and complimentary beverages
- Annual summer outing, firm dinner with spouses/significant others and holiday celebration
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter to Emily Dey at email@example.com.
Green Courte Partners, LLC believes in maintaining a diverse workforce and is strongly committed to extending equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals.