Delaware Investments, a member of Macquarie Group, provides world-class asset management for institutions and individuals. The firm's structure, with distinct and highly focused investment teams, allows for a style-specific research effort tailored for each asset class and a deep understanding of researched companies.
The Delaware Investments Small and Mid Cap Growth team invest primarily in common stocks of growth-oriented companies that its portfolio manager believes have long-term capital appreciation potential and expect to grow faster than the U.S. economy. The portfolio manager particularly seeks equity securities of small-capitalization companies as well as mid-sized companies.
- Undertaking generalist fundamental research on equities
- Analyzing economic and corporate trends
- Building and maintaining financial models in order to analyze company earnings, cash flow, and balance sheet characteristics
- Presenting investment recommendations to the portfolio manager
- Assisting in client service and business development through participation in client and marketing presentations
- 5 years of buy-side investment-related experience
- 10 years of overall industry experience
- Prior healthcare sector coverage
- MBA and/or CFA preferred but not required
- Demonstrates aptitude in fundamental analysis and financial modeling
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong numerical and analytical ability
- Strong team orientation and willingness to collaborate, take guidance from other team members and share insights
Delaware Investments, a member of Macquarie Group, refers to Delaware Management Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries. Macquarie Group refers to Macquarie Group Limited and its subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.