A hedge fund is currently looking for a commodity analyst to join their commodities research desk in New York. This person must have a strong understanding of the commodities market as they will be working alongside and assisting the trading team.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Lead on quantitative and qualitative analysis on the entire agricultural market.
- Responsible for structure and analysing of crops and pricing information for grains, oilseeds and other agricultural/soft commodities
- Provided analytical insight to the trading team to help with existing & potential commodity projects.
- Take part in fundamental research on the agricultural Commodities Market
Skills / Attributes required for the role:
- 3-5 years of analytic experience in commodities
- Strong Knowledge of the agricultural commodities market.
- Must be willing to be to be based in New York.
This role is an urgent requirement and as a result the company is looking to interview candidates as quickly as possible
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to: